Marian Magic 640
- Hull TypeModified V
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Engine1x Piktronik 48V 4.3kW
- Engine Year2022
- Engine hours
- FuelElectric / Solar
- Length Overall (m)6.4
- Beam (m)2.2
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
With an overwhelming passion for quality and innovation, Marian Boats combine elegant and sumptuous design with consummate craftsmanship and state-of-the-art technology, building environmentally friendly boats with supreme manufacturing precision. Their boats are both luxurious and graceful, with sublime architectural forms radiating appeal and desire.
Marian Boats is making its own contribution with pioneering developments in the field of E-mobility: Their yachts are driven by environmentally friendly electric motors that directly compete and often outperform conventional combustion engines. An Austrian, family owned business based at the beautiful Lake Wolfgang in Salzburg, they act upon the values and traditions they hold dear; the promise of absolute quality, loyalty to their origins and a deep passion for technology have shaped the history of this company and their values. They stand for electric mobility and a more sustainable future, and their word is their bond.
Marian was established by Ion Marian in the year 2000 and in 2004 the company moved from the original premises to their current location, where they have been manufacturing and exhibiting luxury yachts ever since. Their clear commitment to sustainable energy today is a symbol of their vision for tomorrow. This is what drives them on. Marian is strongly influenced by the love of their home, the Salzkammergut region and aim to contribute to the purity of these lakes and the protection of the environment now and for generations to come, with boats and boating powered by sustainable energy sources, far beyond the borders of St. Wolfgang.
The Magic 640 is a product of intensive development, where boat designers and technical specialists cooperated closely to create an electric yacht that is extremely stable in action on all kinds of inland and coastal waters. The crowning glory of the Magic 640 is a perfectly balanced use of space for the cockpit, sunbathing area and swim platform.
Optimised hull design enables the boat the slice its way through the water and to glide with consummate ease. At a top speed of up to 53 km/h, the Magic 640 packs a considerable punch beneath its stylish and elegant exterior.
The pioneering shape of this electric yacht and the seamless integration of various components make it a masterpiece of boat-building craftsmanship. The swim platform is built into the hull and completes the rear of the boat, whereas the ladder makes it easy to reboard after a refreshing swim. The sunbathing area is 1.85m long, offering plenty of space for extended and comfortable sunbathing. If it gets too hot, the built in soft top bimini can be raised in seconds, followed by an ice cold drink from the fridge drawer.
There are two stunning natural wood finishes available with the Magic 640: Teak and mahogany. Both look magnificent in combination with the chrome-trimmed control panel lights and onboard computer.
• Length: 6.40m
• Width: 2.20m
• Weight: approx. 1000kg
• Motor power: E-Motor Piktronik 4.3 kW 48 V (underfloor drive)
• Batteries: 8 pcs. 197 Ah AGM – charger 48V 60 Ah
• CE Certification: D (sheltered waters)
• Hull and deck in white
• Upholstery colour of your choice
• 12V Socket
• Battery monitor
• Navigation lights
• Bilge pump
• Teak bathing platform
• Retractable cleats
• Stainless steel grab rails
• Mahogany and stainless steel steering wheel
• Piktronik Electric motor 6.5 kW 8 pcs. Batteries 196 Ah AGM – charger 48V
• Piktronik Electric motor 10 kW 8 pcs. Batteries 196 Ah AGM – charger 48V
• Piktronik Electric motor 10 kW, Lithium Ion battery pack 21 kWh
• Piktronik Electric motor 20 kW 96 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 21.5 kWh
• Piktronik Electric motor 40 kW 216 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 45 kWh
• Piktronik Electric motor 50 kW 216 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 45 kWh
• Piktronik Electric motor 60 kW 259 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 54 kWh
• Piktronik Electric motor 60 kW 259 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 60 kWh
• Piktronik Electric motor 100 kW 360 V, Lithium Ion battery pack 83.5 kWh
• Bespoke hull or deck colour
• Mahogany or teak finish on the foredeck
• Mahogany or teak finish on the dashboard
• Bathing platform with stainless steel ladder
• Bow thruster
• Additional charger and Superchargers
• Additional battery capacity – per kW
• Teak flooring
• Leather steering wheel
• Waterski pole
• Bimini extension over sunbathing area
• Range of natural mahogany or teak finishes
• Raymarine entertainment package
• Fusion entertainment package
• Rockford speaker packages
• Raymarine Axiom 7 inch display
• Garmin GPSMAP 7 inch multifunction display
• Rudder indicator
• Depth gauge
• Tri-data gauge
• LED headlights
• LED underwater lighting in blue or white
• LED ambient lighting
• Mahogany or teak table
• Mahogany or teak finish on the foredeck
• Additional drawers
• Cup holders
• 30L cooling drawer with separate charger and 12V battery
• Lifting system for use with tender cranes
• Lifting device for use with a boathouse
• Premium boat cover with Ultralight fabric
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we will need to contact you and may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring you expressly consent to your data being handled and stored by Grosvenor Yachts and its associated companies. You may opt out of this data handling and communication at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If information and/or data has been passed to the manufacturer, you may contact Grosvenor Yachts or the company in question directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.